Chats

Conversation

National Institute of Industrial Engineering - [NITIE],Mumbai | Admission | MBA/PGDM

Shivangi: Hi Ashwin, IIM Mumbai is widely considered one of the top institutes in India for Operations and Supply Chain Management because of its strong reputation. IIM Mumbai consistently ranks among the top 5 B-schools in India for OSCM by various ranking agencies like NIRF, The Week, and Business Standard. It boosts a strong alumni network of successful professionals in leading companies across diverse industries.
39 Members
(8 Messages)

National Institute of Industrial Engineering - [NITIE],Mumbai | Admission | MBA/PGDM

39 Members8 Messages
AB
AYUSH BIJALWAN (Aspirant)
02 Sept, 2023 10:07 AM
????
S
Shivangi ()
03 Sept, 2023 09:09 PM
AYUSH BIJALWAN
????
Hi Ayush, Please feel free to ask anything about NITIE, Mumbai
harsh Photo
harsh (Aspirant)
08 Sept, 2023 11:40 AM
hello members i had a query the cat registration is not showing iim mumbai. does somebody has an explanation to this...??
a
ashwin (Aspirant)
16 Nov, 2023 03:00 PM
How is IIM Mumbai for operations and supply chain?
RG
Rohan Gupta (Aspirant)
26 Dec, 2023 11:08 AM
Hello guys, anyone expecting calls from IIM-Mumbai?
RG
Rohan Gupta (Aspirant)
26 Dec, 2023 11:10 AM
I have got 97.4% in CAT23, with +4 years workex. Anyone in the same boat as I am?
Shivangi Photo
Shivangi ()
12 Jan, 2024 06:21 PM
Rohan Gupta
I have got 97.4% in CAT23, with +4 years workex. Anyone in the same boat as I am?
Hi Rohan, It's difficult to say whether you'll receive a call from NITIE Mumbai with a 97.4% CAT 2023 score and 4+ years of work experience. While your score is impressive and puts you in a strong position, NITIE Mumbai admissions are highly competitive and depend on several factors beyond just CAT score and work experience. Factors such as Sectional scores, and Academic background are considered.
Shivangi Photo
Shivangi ()
12 Jan, 2024 06:25 PM
ashwin
How is IIM Mumbai for operations and supply chain?
Hi Ashwin, IIM Mumbai is widely considered one of the top institutes in India for Operations and Supply Chain Management because of its strong reputation. IIM Mumbai consistently ranks among the top 5 B-schools in India for OSCM by various ranking agencies like NIRF, The Week, and Business Standard. It boosts a strong alumni network of successful professionals in leading companies across diverse industries.
Complete Your Profile To Unlock This Community