Chats

Conversation

IIM Ranchi, Ranchi | Admission | MBA/PGDM

Shivangi: Hi Rajat, the tentative deadline for IIM Ranchi Ph.D. applications is March 20, 2024.
29 Members
(8 Messages)

IIM Ranchi, Ranchi | Admission | MBA/PGDM

29 Members8 Messages
kunal Photo
kunal ()
25 Jul, 2023 11:46 AM
hello
test Photo
test (Aspirant)
25 Jul, 2023 11:46 AM
How can i take admission in MBA?
test Photo
test (Aspirant)
25 Jul, 2023 11:50 AM
test
devanshu_resume_update.pdf
S
Shivangi ()
04 Oct, 2023 11:10 AM
Hi, IIM Ranchi, has added another feather to its cap with the launch of its inaugural flagship Management Conclave. Read this: https://collegedunia.com/news/iim-ranchi-inaugurated-its-first-flagship-management-conclave-alertid-113817
SS
Sandeep Singh (Aspirant)
04 Oct, 2023 04:07 PM
I recently graduated from a new IIM and I've noticed some confusing information regarding post-MBA salaries. What's the typical starting salary in the top 10 Indian B-schools for 2023? I've heard that the average packages can reach up to 35 lakhs per annum, but I've also been informed that Tier 1 B-schools often include substantial joining bonuses and other one-time payments to enhance the overall package. Is this a common practice in those institutions?
RS
Rahul Sinha ()
04 Oct, 2023 05:24 PM
Sandeep Singh
I recently graduated from a new IIM and I've noticed some confusing information regarding post-MBA salaries. What's the typical starting salary in the top 10 Indian B-schools for 2023? I've heard that the average packages can reach up to 35 lakhs per annum, but I've also been informed that Tier 1 B-schools often include substantial joining bonuses and other one-time payments to enhance the overall package. Is this a common practice in those institutions?
Yes its true. In majority of the colleges you will find the CTC as a combination of fixed+esops+joining bonus+retention bonus+variable. Most top colleges have this and the fixed part usually is around 65-70% of the total CTC
RV
Rajat Verma (Aspirant)
11 Jan, 2024 12:34 AM
What is the last date to submit application for PHD at IIM Ranchi
Shivangi Photo
Shivangi ()
12 Jan, 2024 05:03 PM
Rajat Verma
What is the last date to submit application for PHD at IIM Ranchi
Hi Rajat, the tentative deadline for IIM Ranchi Ph.D. applications is March 20, 2024.
Complete Your Profile To Unlock This Community